Why Android is useful ?
It is a simple and powerful SDK
Licensing, distribution and promotion is not necessary
Easily import third-party Java libraries
Support Platform – Linux, Mac OS, Windows
What is the location and how to get there?
The location is a way of presenting products in different languages. Android is an operating system that works in many areas to achieve the different users of the sites is a must. Location in Android can be achieved through the inclusion of language in the application you are using. To make this knowledge of Java, XML elements, the activity of the life cycle and the general principles of the internationalization and localization are required.
What is the intention?
Class (Intent) describes what the user wants to do. The client sends this intention recognition for Android, which is the most appropriate action for the intentions. For example opening a PDF file and intentions Adobe Reader is an appropriate activity for this.
What are the advantages of Android?
A. the following program benefits:
* The client will benefit from a wide range of mobile applications to choose from, such as monopoly
wireless communication, such as AT & T and Orange will be broken Google Android.
* Features such as weather, RSS-channels live in the home screen, the icon on the home screen can be customized
* Innovative products, such as location-based services, location of a nearby convenience store, etc. are some of
additive facilities in Android.
The components can be used and replaced by each application.
* DVM optimized for mobile devices
* SQLite allows you to store data in a structured way.
* Support GSM and Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3G and EDGE
* The development is a combination of a device emulator, tools for debugging, memory profiling, and a plugin for
Describe the APK format.
APK file is compressed A. The AndroidManifest.xml file, the application code (. Dex) files, resource files, and
other files. The project is compiled into one. APK file.
. Describe the architecture of the application for Android?
A.Android Application Architecture, comprises the following elements:
• Services – as N
• Intent – To perform the operation of networks between activities or services
• Outsourcing of resources – such as strings and graphics
• inform users alarm – light, sound, icons, notification, dialogue, etc.
Why do we open the Android source code?
. Google launched the Android project in response to our own experiences launching mobile apps. We wanted
to ensure that there will always be available for an open platform operators, OEMs and developers use to
their innovative ideas into reality. We also wanted to ensure that there was no central point of failure, so that
no player can restrict or control the innovations of any other industry. The most important
The open-source project aims Android (AOSP), to ensure that the Android open-source software
and implemented as widely compatible as possible for the benefit of all.
What is Mono for Android?
A. Mono for Android is a software development kit that allows developers to use C # to create
mobile applications for Android-based devices.Mono for Android provides two sets of interfaces, the core API. NET API,
That developers are familiar with C # and C # binding to native API, Android, available through
Mono.Android. * Namespace.You can use Mono for Android to develop applications that are distributed across
Centres for Android applications or to deploy the software on your own hardware or Android simulator.
Where UI designer?
A. Mono for Android does not bind UI designer to create UI XML files, we do not provide
Designer integrated Mono for Android 1.0 UI. No past decisions that were made. We will listen
user feedback to decide where to put resources for future versions .